Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tom Ford BG boutique debut

Tom Ford just recently opened up a boutique on the second floor of Bergdorf Goodman, and they hired me to debut the collection.

The makeup was bold red lips with glam lashes.

Within seconds of walking into the dressing room I saw racks of decadent velvet, lace, and satin in impeccably tailored silhouettes. My first look was the high waisted satin slacks with a signature 'T' belt paired with the sexy lace blouse with matching bralet and these six inch peep-toe ostrich shoes. So sexy yet sophisticated.

I wasn't all that impressed by this bowling bag, it's beautiful but they still have to work out some of the mechanics of the closures. His shoes run small and more narrow than your everyday Louboutin; and the height is unforgiving after about 100 yards. The samples resembled French tailoring, so I would recommend sizing up.


The Tom Ford woman has quite the presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment